Sunday, October 19, 2008

Subway!!!

mmm Who doesn't love Subway?! I always have honey oat bread, and chedder cheese (i'm going to try the english one next time), sometimes avocado, and then every salad except olives! Including beetroot! I can't believe they but a surcharge on beetroot! Apparantely it's cos South Australia is the only ones who have beetroot, and they're trying to phase it out. WELL IT WONT WORK SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!

I never trusted the Veggie Pattie either, I'm just iffy about all sorts of Veggie Patties. Dunno why. But then Hedge said they were to die for, so I tried it, and its good!

Some times I have a wrap, and it's funny cos they can never wrap em up with all the salad in it!!!

Oh and I nearly always have a different sauce.

Actually I had Subway for lunch yesterday, and I'm gonna have it for tea tonight.

It sounds like a waste of money really. Cos it's just a flash sandwich. But DAMN is it a good sandwich. And if you were to make yourself a sandwich like that it'd end up expensiver anyway.

Know what else is good??? FROZED COCK!!!! Well, Frozen Coke, from Maccas. But the tossers here always put the machine on defrost or some shit, and I miss out. GRRRRRRRRR

And that's about all the fast food I eat.

Oh wait!!! Margherita Pizza from Pizza Haven! mmmmm

And that's it!

Know what bugs me? When people un-necessarily put meat in food. For example, I went to the Umpires Break-up last night, and the bloke cooking knows I'm LOV and got me a veggie pattie from Coles. Sweet! I thought. And there was Potato Bake and Broccoli/Cauliflower au Gratin, and tossed salad. Awesome I thought, lots of tucker for me. Guess what had bacon in it? BOTH the Tato and the salad. And I just lost my appetite. Plus the Gratin was too salty (and I'm not a fan of salt AT ALL). So what should have been a great tea, ended up to be crap cos I lost my appetite.

I hate it though. Great food spoiled by meat. Not to mention that it makes it more expensive. I've been the cheapest person in my cooking class at school cos I haven't brought meat.

And I loose my appetite. Which is crappier.

Hate it....

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

I was soooo sad when I found out the Veggie Patties aren't Vegan.

*sobs*

And you're so lucky to get Avocado at Subway - they don't do that here - or Beetroot for that matter!!
What is wrong with the world!!

Little Pea said...

They're not vegan?!?!? How hard can it be to make it vegan?! I bet its got egg in it...

And I think we're the only state in Australia that does beetroot. When I was in Victoria, I asked if they had beetroot cos I couldnt see it, and a bloke popped his head out and said "Your from South Australia aren't you?" hehe

You have to pay surcharges for both of them though, but it's worth it. Cept it makes veggie delight more expensive than anything else!