Monday, October 13, 2008

Actually going to do some cooking!!!

Well, so I'm cooking the usual Monday night BBQ burgers for my dad, brother and me, but still, these are the best burgers out!

It's simple. Basically this order, bottom to top (shh it's upside down!):

Bread
Lettuce*
Tomato*
Beetroot (mmm beetroot)*
Lean Beef Pattie#
Cheese
Pineapple
Bacon#
Egg
Sauce
Bread

Simple huh? Cept for vego me, I have these SPESHUL cracked wheat with some random veggies in em that you get at Woolies and Coles (but only if you ask for them, damn supermarkets!) But they is shit good.

* means that we usually don't put it on the burger, it sits on the side cos the burger is to hard to eat otherwise
# indicates meat, which I dont eat (duh!). The Lean Beef Patty is replaced with Cracked Wheat Pattie and the Bacon goes VAMOOSH!

I'll get started on that at 6. I always cook my LOV food in the one corner too. I've got that saved for myself, and seeing as I do nearly all the cooking on the BBQ, I don't have to worry about other people putting their crappy meat on it! I also clean it. So I deserve a corner.

Aaahhh the Aussie BBQ... Can't beat it...

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

You Aussies and your BBQ's AND your seasons being all back to front!
Marmite anyone?

Little Pea said...

HEY! You admitted it yourself or Veggie Kitchen, Vegimite is betterer!!

And what's wrong with barbeques honey??? Cmon, give a good one! Huh? Huh? HUH?!