Friday, October 3, 2008

A New Day Begins...

Well!!! Here we gooooooo.....

I'm not even sure why I'm doing this. I've got so many forums etc etc already, like I need a blog... Oh well.....

Um... well this first one can be about me...

I'm Lil Pea, but you can call me Heka, or Sasha or whatever your little mind fancies. I'm 17 (atm) and currently 2 months from freedom! only 2 months till I'm completely free of school! Whoot!! Life will be good!

I'm a vegetarian (WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!), a lacto-ovo vego, a LOV! Hey I just invented that. I'm wicked! As my little blurb says, I live a vegan lifestyle. Basicaly that means anything I use, can't have dead animal or have been tested on animals. And I've almost completely erradicated all animal products from my life already! Quite a feat, though its not that hard. Alot of information from my Mama Pea helped me out too. (thanks Mama Pea!)

What else? I have blue eyes and need contact lenses to see. I have brownish blonde hair, that goes blonder in summer when my skin gets darker. Im pretty talented like that. haha

Oops, gotta go! Got a piano lesson (yes I learn piano, I'm gun at it) in Wilmington at 4, and its 3.15. It's a half hour drive. Anywho! Ta ta!

No comments: