Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shocker!!!

I am a shocker! a shocker! a schoker! I am a schoker! do da do da daaaaay!

Yay! hehe

I'm feeling like shit! Fever, pains etc etc. Slept with my mummy last night, shocking or what?!

But that's not what the shocker reference was to (though it certainly counts), it was to the fact that I haven't bloggered for a while. Oh well I'm in year 12, so therefore I am excused.

Also shocker is that I havent cooked any yummy LOV food. Well I did, on the weekend, me and my bf cooked this Potato, cauliflower (mmm) and pea curry (we are MASSIVE curry fans). I can't remember all the ingredients etc... Wish I did. Will have to write it out next time for postage... But we modified it a bit. That's right! I'm learning how to actually cook, without a recipie!!! WHOOT!!! All I added was Garam Masala (only the best smelling thing in the WORLD) and coconut milk (cos it looked a bit dry)... but yeah... Bloody Beautiful!!!

mmm Curry!!!

I have not much else to say, for the moment anyway... Hope I get better soon!!!

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

You're a blinking loony!

Little Pea said...

Allow me to be a loony. At least loonys have fun.

Anyway, your a loony too!