Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm back!

I'm also mega slack and so need motivation.

I have an exam on friday and watch me study..... weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

absolutely shocking.

Now what have i been cooking? I didn't even cook burgers this week. Shit. I haven't cooked since my last post!

Wait, yes I have! With my boyfriend the other day. Ok!

The Best Way to Use Left Over and RANDOM Vegetables!!!

Pasta bake!!!

Our one had two types of pasta in it (sketti and spirals), any random vegetabe we could find (carrot, asparagus, green beans, tahmahdoe... others) Condensed tomato soup, some pasta sauce base, garlic, red wine and more!!!

and damn it was good!

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

I LOVE Pasta Bake!!
Don't make it enough.
Good luck with the exam though I think it's outrageous that they're making you do exams on Beltain!

:)

Little Pea said...

haha! It's a catholic school! The country doesn't recognise the holiday, let alone the school!