Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Slow, sloooow life...

Life is sooo slow! I only have 11 and a half contact hours, and other than that, almost NOTHING to do!!! The only work I've got to do is one very easy assignment thats not due till the 11th of March! Other than that I'm supposed to practice 3 hours of piano a day, and half an hour of Aural a day... But who does that??? Actually, if I did those hours, maybe I wouldnt be so bored... I do get motivated sometimes, like I just got of the piano then, but it never lasts. And Aural is shitty, who wants to do aural??? Maybe I should work on the assignment and get it finished???? hmmm...



I've been really wanting to get into some more spiritual activites, but its hard to know what I should do, or what I feel I should do. I want a bit of a routine, or some ideas, but its hard to decide what, or to find things. I'm going to start brainstorming things now...



#Sun Salutations
#

And now I'm stuck. I'm searching the internet, but can't find anything useful.

I want to get more use out of my crystals and my runes. They are my favourite things, but I don't know exactly where to go with them.

Had an idea!!

#Meditate 'om tare tuttare ture svaha" (pron. om tare tu tare ture soha) with my Mala beads.
#Relax for mediatation using my Tibetan Buddhist instruments.
#Drink more tea
#

Well that was 3 more ideas...

It gets really cold in my room. I'm going to go have a very early shower... Ta ta!!

No comments: