Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not getting anywhere.....

...... in ANYTHING! Seriously, topics in last post; not getting anywere with those. Uni; not getting anywhere with that! Life is so slow...... Except I read all 4 twilight books in like a weekend or so. Definately not more than 5 days. I guess that was fast. I'm also not getting anywhere relating to money either....

My biggest problem with uni atm is a class called Functional Musicianship. It's seriously a problem. I really like it, but it is seriously difficult. Things that I've never tried, let alone thought of before, I have to learn in a week. Seriously hard. But then I love the class too, and I'm sure I'm going to be wizz at this at the end of the year.

Spirituality-wise, I'm not getting anywhere. Maybe I should stop readying and try a little bit harder... Motivation is difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will get there. I really need to get a Uni and LIFE routine first before I start anything extra, but it doesnt hurt to try everything at once.

Maybe I'll brainstorm my life routine....

#Wake up and do an hour of piano in the morning.
#Head of to uni.
#When back from uni, copy notes and do any homework. Do another hour of piano. Do half an hour of Aural work.
#Have tea, after tea relax. Maybe another hour of piano.

Other:
#Aim for 3 hours of piano a day, start off with two...
#Do some Chauralation each week, possibley 3-4 days per week.

See its not that hard to think of it, its just so much harder sticking to it, like after pub nights etc. Maybe that should be factored in.... At a later date...

I actually have work to do now, so I'm going to do it. Ciao

No comments: