Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Life!!!

I am now happily a baboon...

"A baboon?" you say... yes, i am now living at st anns college, and for some reason we're baboons... dont ask, i dont know

Its O week (orientation week) and ive spent all my money on grog already. ive been here 4 days. disgraceful. I dont even have a dollar coin to do some washing..... i dont even know how to wash...

my room is humungous. its the biggest room in college. WOW!!

I am so sore. this place is all stairs. i am going to have the best legs/bum ever!!! and walking to uni 3 days in a row (so far) has tightened up my gut muscles, so even tho i am in constant pain, i know that i am going to look so fucking good at the end of this....

I havent actually started any classes yet. and i dont think im going to do the diploma of language i was going to do. actually i highly doubt that i will.... its to much hard work to re-organise my entire timetable, while still trying to adjust... ahhhh

i need money.
bye

1 comment:

Jen Treehugger said...

Sorry I missed this - my blog roll was playing up a while back.
xx